Wednesday 5 February 2014

You are my sunshine.

Sometimes God works in mysterious ways. I think he blessed us with such a smiley, happy baby for a reason. He knows our needs. Moving has been a hard adjustment for me. Some mornings I wake up and feel quite weary but then I hear our Sadie girl talking to herself in her crib and I am instantly reminded how blessed I am. When Sadie smiles my heart melts and all the weariness is stripped away.
I am so thankful for her.
Sadie you are my sunshine.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
So much love.



This is how happy you wake up every day!


My 1st knitting project is completed!

Up next on the blog. I am going to turn these beauty fabric scraps into something fun and springy! Well Miss S is awake from her nap so mama time is over for now!

Hint- this will hang from my door
Hint- these pretties will adorn some ears eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment